Friday, January 1, 2010

To dream it is to believe it

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
{Eleanor Roosevelt}.

New Years Resolutions always seem to get off to a roaring start, only to fizzle out within months, weeks, or even (sadly) days. It leaves you feeling defeated. So, this year, I decided to set 3 different resolutions, for the different parts of my life. I tried to make resolutions on which I could follow through, because it is just silly to set yourself up for failure at the coming of each new year.

With my resolutions, (if I stick to them!) I hope to gain a more balanced, happy, and fulfilling life. Every day.

{My personal resolution}: I will be content with myself. No one else will determine my happiness, but it will come from within.

{My health resolution}: I will workout 3 days a week, for the entire year (...15 minutes count!). I will eat healthier (less carbs and processed junk, more fruits and veggies).

{My career resolution}: I will actively pursue a career in health administration or another fulfilling career path.

Here's to believing in these dreams, these resolutions for the New Year! May this year be filled with love, laughter, health, and happiness! Happy 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment